Wiltshire Pork Burgers with Caramelised Apple and Onion
30 minutes prep time
30 minutes cooking time
- 500g Prepared Wiltshire Pork Sausages (803151)
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- 1 Medium apple, sliced length ways
- 50ml Canola oil
- Lettuce of your choice
- "What’s Cooking™" Plain Dip and Dressing (803194)
- Roasted sweet potato wedges
- Remove casing from pork sausages, divide mixture into 6 equal parts and form into rustic burger patties.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200ºC for 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked.
- Sauté onion and apple together until glazed.
- Prepare burgers by layering with lettuce, then the pork burger patty – topped With apple and onion.
- Drizzle with "What’s Cooking Plain Dip and Dressing™", or Freddy Hirsch Sweet Mustard (803258). Serve with roasted sweet potato wedges, or potato chips.