What’s Cooking™ Pull Apart Prego Bread
15 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- 1 pack of mini bread rolls
- 300g minute steak
- 100g What’s Cooking™ Quick Mix Prego Marinade
- 160ml water
- 200gr mature Cheddar, grated
- Prepare marinade by mixing together the Quick Mix Prego marinade with water and oil.
- Add marinade to the steak and allow to marinade for at least an hour.
- Cut the Mini bread rolls in half and butter on both sides.
- Sear the marinated meat in a hot pan and transfer to the bread roll.
- Cover with grated cheese and bake in pre heated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.