What’s Cooking™ Pull Apart Prego Bread
15 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- 1 pack of mini bread rolls
- 300g minute steak
- 100g What’s Cooking™ Quick Mix Prego Marinade
- 160ml water
- 200gr mature Cheddar, grated
- Prepare marinade by mixing together the Quick Mix Prego marinade with water and oil.
- Add marinade to the steak and allow to marinade for at least an hour.
- Cut the Mini bread rolls in half and butter on both sides.
- Sear the marinated meat in a hot pan and transfer to the bread roll.
- Cover with grated cheese and bake in pre heated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
Freddy Hirsch products used in this recipe:
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*