What’s Cooking™ Prego Steak Rolls
5 minutes prep time
10 minutes cooking time
- 300g sirloin ( 4 portions)
- 100g What’s Cooking™ Prego Quick Mix Marinade 803399
- 160ml water
- 40ml oil
- Olive oil for frying the steak
- Portuguese rolls
- Thinly sliced tomatoes and lettuce
- Prepare the marinade by mixing together the Preqo Quick Mix, water and oil.
- Marinate the sirloin portions for at least two hours, or overnight in the marinade.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and fry it in the olive oil, in a hot griddle pan, until done to your preference.
- Place each portion on a buttered roll with lettuce and tomato. Top with extra sauce.