What’s Cooking™ Prego Steak Rolls
5 minutes prep time
10 minutes cooking time
- 300g sirloin ( 4 portions)
- 100g What’s Cooking™ Prego Quick Mix Marinade 803399
- 160ml water
- 40ml oil
- Olive oil for frying the steak
- Portuguese rolls
- Thinly sliced tomatoes and lettuce
- Prepare the marinade by mixing together the Preqo Quick Mix, water and oil.
- Marinate the sirloin portions for at least two hours, or overnight in the marinade.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and fry it in the olive oil, in a hot griddle pan, until done to your preference.
- Place each portion on a buttered roll with lettuce and tomato. Top with extra sauce.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.