What’s Cooking™ Milk Tart
30 minutes prep time
4 hours cooking time
This pack can also be used to prepare traditional Sago Poeding.
- 500g What’s Cooking Milk Tart Sachet 803375
- 2.6L milk
- Crust of your choice
- Bring 2L Milk to a boil in a medium size pot.
- On the side, mix What’s Cooking Milk Tart sachet with remaining cold milk.
- Remove milk from heat, add the Milk Tart mix and mix together well.
- Put back onto very low heat, allow Milk Tart Filling mixture to simmer until the mixture thickens, about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Transfer into dish of your choice and allow to cool down completely.
- Let it set in the fridge for 3 /4 hours before serving.