What’s Cooking™ Mexican Hot Dog
10 minutes prep time
30 minutes cooking time
- 6 Viennas of your Choice
- 6 Hotdog Rolls
- 50ml Oil
- 100gr Onions, finely chopped
- 300gr Tomatoes, chopped
- 50gr What’s Cooking Italian Stew mix 803311
- 5gr Chilli, chopped
- 5gr Coriander, finely chopped
- 50gr What’s Cooking Cheese Sauce 803396
- 200ml Water
- 30gr Dorito chips
- Extra fresh coriander should you wish
- Prepare the Mexican Tomato Smoor by frying the onion in pre heated oil till soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes and Italian stew mix spice and mix well. Allow to simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, then add chopped chilli and coriander. Keep sauce aside
- Prepare Cheese sauce: Add What’s Cooking Cheese sauce and water in a small pot, bring to a boil then turn down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes
- Assemble the Hotdogs: Start with a layer of Mexican Tomato Smoor, then add the Vienna, more Tomato smoor. Top with crushed Doritos and drizzle with cheese sauce.
- Add more fresh coriander should you wish
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.