What’s Cooking™ Lemon Peri Peri Grilled Chicken
10 minutes prep time
1 hour cooking time
- 1 whole chicken, spatch - cocked
- 100g What’s Cooking Quick Mix Lemon Peri Peri
- 200g water
- 20g oil
- Prepare the marinade by mixing together the Lemon Peri Marinade, water and oil till well blended.
- Pour half of the marinade over the Chicken, reserving the rest for basting the Chicken with later.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Preheat an oven to reach 180°C.
- Transfer marinated Chicken to an oven proof dish and cover with foil. Roast for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, increase temperature of oven to 200°C.
- Bake Chicken for a further 20 minutes until golden brown in colour and fully cooked.
Freddy Hirsch products used in this recipe:
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*