What’s Cooking™ Lemon Peri Peri Grilled Chicken
10 minutes prep time
1 hour cooking time
- 1 whole chicken, spatch - cocked
- 100g What’s Cooking Quick Mix Lemon Peri Peri
- 200g water
- 20g oil
- Prepare the marinade by mixing together the Lemon Peri Marinade, water and oil till well blended.
- Pour half of the marinade over the Chicken, reserving the rest for basting the Chicken with later.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Preheat an oven to reach 180°C.
- Transfer marinated Chicken to an oven proof dish and cover with foil. Roast for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil, increase temperature of oven to 200°C.
- Bake Chicken for a further 20 minutes until golden brown in colour and fully cooked.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.