What’s Cooking™ Bobotie Croquettes
30 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
Traditional flavours served surprisingly different
- 500g Bobotie, prepared with What’s Cooking Curry Mince (803332)
- 300g mashed potato
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Loosen the Bobotie with a fork – and then mould into patty shapes between your hands.
- Carefully cover the Bobotie patty with mashed potato.
- Leave in fridge to settle for at least one hour.
- Dip into beaten eggs and shake excess off.
- Then dip into crumbs.
- Deep fry in pre heated oil until crumb is golden brown.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.