What’s Cooking™ Bobotie Croquettes
30 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
Traditional flavours served surprisingly different
- 500g Bobotie, prepared with What’s Cooking Curry Mince (803332)
- 300g mashed potato
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Loosen the Bobotie with a fork – and then mould into patty shapes between your hands.
- Carefully cover the Bobotie patty with mashed potato.
- Leave in fridge to settle for at least one hour.
- Dip into beaten eggs and shake excess off.
- Then dip into crumbs.
- Deep fry in pre heated oil until crumb is golden brown.