Sweet Curry Pickled Fish Dish
1 hour prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 1.2kg Sliced onions
- 100ml Olive oil
- 1.5kg Portions of fish
- 25g Pickling spice
- 1.5L Freddy Hirsch Sweet Curry Dip & Dressing (803196)
- 2L Water
- For the sauce:
- Fry 1.2kg of sliced onions in the olive oil until soft.
- Add the pickling spice, the Freddy Hirsch Sweet Curry Dip & Dressing and 2L water.
- Bring sauce to cook - then gently simmer for 10 minutes for all flavours to mix well.
- Fry 1.5kg portions of fish, coated with Freddy Hirsch crispy breading. Coat with 2L of prepared sweet curry pickled fish sauce. Allow to marinade for 2-3 hours for fish to soak up the sauce.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.