Sweet Curry Pickled Fish Dish
1 hour prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 1.2kg Sliced onions
- 100ml Olive oil
- 1.5kg Portions of fish
- 25g Pickling spice
- 1.5L Freddy Hirsch Sweet Curry Dip & Dressing (803196)
- 2L Water
- For the sauce:
- Fry 1.2kg of sliced onions in the olive oil until soft.
- Add the pickling spice, the Freddy Hirsch Sweet Curry Dip & Dressing and 2L water.
- Bring sauce to cook - then gently simmer for 10 minutes for all flavours to mix well.
- Fry 1.5kg portions of fish, coated with Freddy Hirsch crispy breading. Coat with 2L of prepared sweet curry pickled fish sauce. Allow to marinade for 2-3 hours for fish to soak up the sauce.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*