Rump, Bacon / Macon and Red Onion Kebabs
20 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- Pieces of Rump, bacon / macon and red onion skewered onto bamboo Sticks – Enough for 4 large kebabs
- Marinated in:
- 100ml Oil
- 50ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 10g "What’s Cooking™" Salt & Pepper Sprinkle (803185)
- 20g "What’s Cooking™" BBQ Grill & Bake (803152)
- 5g Fresh rosemary
- 15g Brown sugar
- 30g Freddy Hirsch Worcester Sauce (870022)
- Mix all the Ingredients for the marinade together.
- Marinate the Rump Kebabs for a minimum of 4 hours in the marinade.
- Skewer the pieces of rump, bacon and red onion onto the bamboo sticks.
- Braai the Kebabs on the Fire to your liking – Baste with Marinade as often as possible.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.