Rump, Bacon / Macon and Red Onion Kebabs
20 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- Pieces of Rump, bacon / macon and red onion skewered onto bamboo Sticks – Enough for 4 large kebabs
- Marinated in:
- 100ml Oil
- 50ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 10g "What’s Cooking™" Salt & Pepper Sprinkle (803185)
- 20g "What’s Cooking™" BBQ Grill & Bake (803152)
- 5g Fresh rosemary
- 15g Brown sugar
- 30g Freddy Hirsch Worcester Sauce (870022)
- Mix all the Ingredients for the marinade together.
- Marinate the Rump Kebabs for a minimum of 4 hours in the marinade.
- Skewer the pieces of rump, bacon and red onion onto the bamboo sticks.
- Braai the Kebabs on the Fire to your liking – Baste with Marinade as often as possible.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*