Quick Biltong Pizza
20 minutes prep time
5 minutes cooking time
- 1⁄2 Ciabatta loaf (cut lengthways)
- 1 pkt tomato paste (50g)
- 1⁄2 pkt stoned olives
- 2T capers
- 2 anchovies chopped
- 80g grated mozzarela
- 50g sliced wet biltong prepared with Freddy Hirsch Hunters® Biltong Spice
- Spread the tomato paste onto the loaf.
- Place the slices of biltong on top and then cover with olives, capers, anchovies and cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200C for approximately 5 minutes until golden brown.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.