Pulled Gammon & Coleslaw Burger
40 minutes prep time
- 500g Gammon, cooked and shredded ( Can be replace by beef, chicken, turkey - Any leftover meat)
- 100ml Di Cardelli Steakhouse Basting (803099)
- 350g Mixed shredded cabbage and carrots
- 150g What’s Cooking Dip and Dressing Plain (803194)
- 100g Pickled beetroot
- 100g Shredded cucumber
- 6 Large sesame hamburger buns
- Combine shredded gammon and Steakhouse sauce, and keep aside.
- Prepare coleslaw by mixing cabbage & carrots with the Dip and Dressing.
- Assemble burgers as follow:
- On the bottom half of the burger bun, start with a layer of prepared coleslaw
- Then add a layer of pulled pork.
- Top with shredded cucumber and pickled beetroot.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.