Pulled Gammon & Coleslaw Burger
40 minutes prep time
- 500g Gammon, cooked and shredded ( Can be replace by beef, chicken, turkey - Any leftover meat)
- 100ml Di Cardelli Steakhouse Basting (803099)
- 350g Mixed shredded cabbage and carrots
- 150g What’s Cooking Dip and Dressing Plain (803194)
- 100g Pickled beetroot
- 100g Shredded cucumber
- 6 Large sesame hamburger buns
- Combine shredded gammon and Steakhouse sauce, and keep aside.
- Prepare coleslaw by mixing cabbage & carrots with the Dip and Dressing.
- Assemble burgers as follow:
- On the bottom half of the burger bun, start with a layer of prepared coleslaw
- Then add a layer of pulled pork.
- Top with shredded cucumber and pickled beetroot.