POTATO AND LEEK SOUP
35 minutes prep time
1 hour cooking time
- 300g leeks
- 50ml oil
- 1kg diced potatoes
- 3L water
- 50g Majiek spice (802603)
- 1kg prepared "What’s Cooking™" white sauce (802943)
- Gently fry chopped leeks in a little oil until soft.
- Add water, potatoes (peeled and diced) and Majiek spice.
- Cook for 40 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Add white sauce to soup.
- Blend if desired and adjust seasoning if necessary.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.