POTATO AND LEEK SOUP
35 minutes prep time
1 hour cooking time
- 300g leeks
- 50ml oil
- 1kg diced potatoes
- 3L water
- 50g Majiek spice (802603)
- 1kg prepared "What’s Cooking™" white sauce (802943)
- Gently fry chopped leeks in a little oil until soft.
- Add water, potatoes (peeled and diced) and Majiek spice.
- Cook for 40 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Add white sauce to soup.
- Blend if desired and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*