Our Butchers’ Evening
On 9 March, we invited local butchers to our Johannesburg premises to share an evening of learning and innovation.
We demonstrated the functionality of four of our machines, and discussed how they save time, improve efficiency, and increase output.
Guests were shown our full service offering, which includes our team setting up each machine to ensure optimal use of space and efficiencies for production.
If you missed out, here’s the meat of it:
FHG Frozen Meat Flaker
- 3000kg per hour
- 316 stainless steel
- Blocks from -4 to -18 degrees Celsius
- 3x magnetic safety switches and 1x laser sensor
- No need to defrost meat
- User friendly
- Eliminates bandsaw and grinder operation
N&N Mix450V Vacuum Blender
- Max filling 360kg
- Recipe control touch screen
- Optional lifting device
- Built-in water meter
- Vacuum creates better water binding and denser product
- Recipe control for product consistency
- Variable paddles for marking different products
- +/- 800kg per hour, depending on product
- 11kW, 45 AMP plug
- Separately-driven feed screw
- Various rotor and stator options for different product
- Low maintenance costs
- Emulsion pumped directly into filler hopper
- No metal to metal contact
Handtmann VF608 Plus with HV414 Holding Device
- Vane cell feed plus servo drive
- High portioning accuracy
- Intuitive control
- Vacuum control in recipe
- Adjustable veins
- 2000-hour service interval
- Accurate portioning
- Fewer errors
- Compressible and non-compressible product
- Longer vane life
- Lower operating cost
Have a question? Contact us by dropping an email or giving us a call. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
In this article, we discuss how to sharpen your butcher knives like a professional, as well as where to buy a butcher knife sharpener to give you the best results.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a meat grinder buying guide; a list of factors to consider when shopping for a meat mincer grinder.