Mutton Stew Mix
15 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 2kg Stewing mutton or lamb
- 2L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Mutton Stew Mix sachet
- 500g Assorted vegetables
- 500g Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Brown meat in a pot.
- Add 1.5L water, cover pot with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix 100g What's Cooking™ Mutton Stew Mix sachet with 500ml water and add meat, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.