Mutton in a Hurry
15 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 2kg Stewing mutton or lamb
- 2L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 1kg Mixed frozen vegetables
- 100g What's Cooking™ Mutton in a Hurry sachet
- Place meat in a pot with 1.5L water, cover with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix the 100g What's Cooking™ Mutton in a Hurry sachet with 500ml water and add to meat, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.