Moroccan Roasted Cauliflower
5 minutes prep time
30 minutes cooking time
- 1 large cauliflower, trimmed
- 100g Quick Mix Moroccan Marinade 803315
- 200ml water
- 20ml oil
- Hummus to serve with
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Prepare the Moroccan marinade by mixing the dry spice, water and oil together till well combined.
- Place cauliflower in a roasting pan and drizzle with prepared Marinade.
- Cover pan with foil and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and brush with remaining marinade.
- Roast uncovered for another 15 – 20 minutes until cooked, but still crunchy.