Moroccan Roasted Cauliflower
5 minutes prep time
30 minutes cooking time
- 1 large cauliflower, trimmed
- 100g Quick Mix Moroccan Marinade 803315
- 200ml water
- 20ml oil
- Hummus to serve with
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Prepare the Moroccan marinade by mixing the dry spice, water and oil together till well combined.
- Place cauliflower in a roasting pan and drizzle with prepared Marinade.
- Cover pan with foil and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and brush with remaining marinade.
- Roast uncovered for another 15 – 20 minutes until cooked, but still crunchy.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.