Milk Tart Filled Pancake Stack
1 hour prep time
40 minutes cooking time
- What's Cooking Simply Sweet Batter Mix
- 125ml Sunflower oil for baking
- What's Cooking Milk Tart Mix
- What's Cooking Cinnamon Sugar
- What's Cooking Meringue Mix
- Brush a large non-stick pan with the sunflower oil.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Ladle a 1/3 cup of What's Cooking Simply Batter Mix into the pan, spreading it by tilting it slightly to cover the whole surface.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes until the bubbles appear on the surface.
- Turn and cook on the other side for 3 minutes or until it is golden. Repeat with the remaining batter, brushing the pan with oil between batches.
- Mix the What's Cooking Milk Tart Mix according to the instructions on the packaging and place it in the fridge to set.
- Mix the What's Cooking Meringue Mix according to the instructions on the packaging. Scoop the mixture into a piping bag filled with a star nozzle. Line a baking tray with baking paper and pipe little meringue kisses onto the paper.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until cooked but not coloured. Remove and allow to cool before lifting off the paper.
- Assemble the pancake stack by spreading some of the What's Cooking Cinnamon Sugar. Repeat until all the pancakes have been used, ending with a pancake and a sprinkle of the What's Cooking Cinnamon Sugar.
- Top the stack with meringue kisses.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*