Medium Curry in a Hurry
15 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 1.5L Water
- 150g What's Cooking™ Medium Curry in a Hurry sachet
- 3kg Meat
- 1kg Mixed frozen vegetables
- Combine the 150g sachet of What's Cooking™ Medium Curry in a Hurry with a bit of water and set aside.
- Bring the meat to a boil in the remaining water.
- Add the spice mixture and cook until the meat is cooked and tender (add extra water if necessary).
- Add the mixed frozen vegetables and heat through.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.