Medium Curry in a Hurry
15 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 1.5L Water
- 150g What's Cooking™ Medium Curry in a Hurry sachet
- 3kg Meat
- 1kg Mixed frozen vegetables
- Combine the 150g sachet of What's Cooking™ Medium Curry in a Hurry with a bit of water and set aside.
- Bring the meat to a boil in the remaining water.
- Add the spice mixture and cook until the meat is cooked and tender (add extra water if necessary).
- Add the mixed frozen vegetables and heat through.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*