Mash potato croquettes filled with BBQ Chicken
40 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- 200g What’s Cooking Mash (803233)
- 960ml Water, boiling
- 200g What’s Cooking Crispy breading (803288)
- 200ml Milk & Eggwash (803012), prepared
- 300gr Left over chicken, shredded
- 100ml Di Cardelli BBQ Sauce (803035)
- Prepare Mash by adding boiling water to the What’s Cooking Mash Powder, mix together well
- Refrigerate until completely cooled down.
- Combine shredded chicken with BBQ Sauce.
- To assemble the croquettes: Divide shredded chicken into 12 equal portions and mould into little balls.
- Divide prepared mash into 12 equal portions as well.
- Using hour hands, mould the mash into round balls around the shredded chicken – the chicken should form the centre filling of the crouquette.
- Transfer to fridge and allow to set for 2-3 hours.
- Pre heat your oil to 180C.
- Dip potato balls into Milk Eggwash.
- Coat with Crispy breading and shake off excess.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Can be served with a dipping sauce.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.