HUNTERS Chilli Biltong Rib
1 hour prep time
1 hour 30 minutes cooking time
- 1 Rack of ribs
- 70 ml Olive oil
- Hunters Chilli Biltong Seasoning, for rub
- 1 kg Red skin potatoes
- 200 g Macon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 sprigs Spring onion, chopped
- 1 bunch Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Parmesan shavings
- 100 ml White wine vinegar
- 30 ml Wholegrain mustard
- 30 ml Sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Rub the ribs with olive oil and cover in Hunters Chilli Biltong Seasoning - 803157. Place it on the braai with a rib stand and cook for roughly 45 minutes on each side or until the fat is crispy and drips less. Cut into strips to serve.
- Boil the potatoes until soft and cut into quarters.
- Pan-fry the macon until crispy.
- Whisk 60 ml olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper together to form a vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the warm potatoes and top with macon, parsley, spring onions and parmesan shavings.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*