Greek Lemon & Herb Leg of Lamb
1 hour prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 2 kg Leg of Lamb
- 3 Red onions, sliced
- 1 Clove garlic
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Fresh rosemary
- Quick Mix Lemon and Herb Marinade, for rub
- Pita for 4
- 1 tub of Hummus
- 1 jar Sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tub Tzatziki
- Preheat oven to 220C
- Generously rub the leg of lamb with olive oil, garlic, and Quick Mix Lemon And Herb Marinade- 802511
- Slice the onions and garlic and place them in an oven roasting tray. Add rosemary and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the leg of lamb on top of the garlic and onions in the roasting tray. Season with salt and pepper and add more garlic rosemary. Cover with tin foil and place in the oven.
- Turn the oven down to 170C and roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil and brown for 45 minutes.
- Serve with warm pita, hummus, sun dried tomatoes, and tzatziki.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*