Gourmet Black Pepper Rustler Burger
30 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- 770g Beef Mince (we suggest 80/20)
- 130g Water
- 100g Rustler Gourmet Black Pepper Burger (802963)
- 2 White onions, thickly sliced
- 100gr What’s Cooking Crispy Breading (803288)
- 180ml Water
- 4 Hamburger Rolls
- Sliced Red Onions
- Gherkins, sliced
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- What’s Cooking Prego Quick Mix marinade, prepared as per instructions on the packet
- Pre heat your oven to 200C
- To prepare the burger patties, mix the Beef mince, water and burger spice together until all ingredients is well combined.
- Press into 200gr patties and keep refrigerated.
- Cook patties for 10 – 12 minutes until cooked to medium
- Onion Rings: Prepare batter for onion rings by combining the Crispy breading with the water. Mix well until batter is smooth. Dip sliced onions into batter, shake excess batter off and deep fry in pre heated oil until golden brown and crispy.
- Assemble burgers by layering the ingredients as follow: Start with lettuce, then top with beef patty, a spoonful of prepared Prego sauce, tomato, onion, gherkin and then battered onion rings.