Festive Bulgur wheat salad served with Roast Chicken
20 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- 150g Bulgur wheat
- 500ml Water
- 200g Frozen peas
- 100g Red onion, finely chopped
- 100g Pomegranate
- 5g Mint, shredded
- 20g What’s Cooking Quick Mix Lemon Peri (803188)
- 50 ml Olive Oil
- 15 ml lemon Juice
- 300gr Roast Chicken, sliced
- Combine bulgur wheat and water in a small pot and cook until bulgur wheat becomes tender
- Defrost frozen peas by rinsing it with boiling water.
- Add peas, red onion, pomegranate and mint to bulgur wheat and mix through
- Prepare salad dressing by mixing olive oil, lemon juice and Lemon Peri spice together
- Serve salad with Roast Chicken drizzled with Lemon Peri dressing.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.