Easy Baking Batter
5 minutes prep time
30 minutes cooking time
- 500g What's Cooking™ Easy Baking Batter sachet
- 125ml Water
- 125ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 125ml Oil
- Cake or Cupcakes:
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
- Mix the milk, water, eggs and oil together for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add the wet mixture to the 500g What's Cooking™ Easy Baking Batter sachet.
- Mix until combined (do not over mix).
- For cake:
- Bake in a cake tin or 36cm x 27cm baking dish for 40 minutes.
- For cupcakes (12-16): Bake in a muffin pan for 25 minutes.
- Optional - add 40g of cocoa powder to make a chocolate cake or cupcakes.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*