Easy Baking Batter
5 minutes prep time
30 minutes cooking time
- 500g What's Cooking™ Easy Baking Batter sachet
- 125ml Water
- 125ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 125ml Oil
- Cake or Cupcakes:
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
- Mix the milk, water, eggs and oil together for approximately 30 seconds.
- Add the wet mixture to the 500g What's Cooking™ Easy Baking Batter sachet.
- Mix until combined (do not over mix).
- For cake:
- Bake in a cake tin or 36cm x 27cm baking dish for 40 minutes.
- For cupcakes (12-16): Bake in a muffin pan for 25 minutes.
- Optional - add 40g of cocoa powder to make a chocolate cake or cupcakes.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.