Dried Sausage Cheese Puffs
20 minutes prep time
10 minutes cooking time
- Puff pastry squares approximately 10cm x 10cm
- Dried sausage 7cm long prepared with Freddy Hirsch Hunters® Droewors Spice
- 10g grated cheese
- 1 pinch of chopped chillies
- 1 pkt streaky bacon
- "What's Cooking™" Dip and Dressing Peri Peri (803195).
- Wrap the bacon around the sausage.
- Brush the pastry with eggwash.
- Place the dried sausage wrapped in bacon in the centre of the puff pastry square and top with cheese and chillies.
- Fold the pastry over and pinch the ends.
- Bake in the oven at 200C for 10 minutes. Serve with "What's Cooking™" Dip and Dressing Peri Peri (803195).
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.