Crème Soda Jelly
10 minutes prep time
4 hours cooking time
- 500g What's Cooking™ Crème Soda Jelly sachet
- 1.4L Boiling water
- 1.4 Cold water
- Empty 1 x 500g What's Cooking™ Crème Soda Jelly sachet into a container.
- Add 1.4L boiling water and stir to dissolve the jelly powder.
- Then add 1.4L cold water and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Set in individual containers, or in large container if this is going to be used to prepare trifle.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.