Creamy Tomato Soup
20 minutes prep time
1 hour cooking time
- 500g onion
- 200g carrots
- 50ml oil
- 3L water
- 1x 330g "What’s Cooking™" mince base (802952)
- 500g prepared white sauce
- Gently fry chopped onion and carrots in a little oil until soft. Add water and cook for approximately 30 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Add the “What’s Cooking™” Mince base and allow to simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add 500ml prepared white sauce to the soup mixture. Whisk vigorously until smooth and adjust seasoning if necessary.