Creamy Tomato Soup
20 minutes prep time
1 hour cooking time
- 500g onion
- 200g carrots
- 50ml oil
- 3L water
- 1x 330g "What’s Cooking™" mince base (802952)
- 500g prepared "What’s Cooking™" white sauce (802943)
- Gently fry chopped onion and carrots in a little oil until soft. Add water and cook for approximately 30 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Add the “What’s Cooking™” Mince base and allow to simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add 500ml prepared white sauce to the soup mixture. Whisk vigorously until smooth and adjust seasoning if necessary.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.