Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Cake
20 minutes prep time
4 hours cooking time
- 500g What’s Cooking Chocolate Mousse (803337)
- 1L Cold milk
- 120g Chocolate cookie crumbs
- 300g Raspberries
- Place cookie crumbs on the bottom of a medium size springform pan and press together firmly to form a crust.
- Place in fridge to set while you prepare the filling.
- Pour 1L of chilled milk into a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered chocolate mousse blend.
- Using an electric whisk, blend on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Continue to beat the mixture on high speed for another 5-8 minutes until the mixture is sufficiently aerated.
- Decant onto the biscuit crust in springform pan.
- Refrigerate until the mousse filling is set, between 3-4 hours.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries.
Freddy Hirsch products used in this recipe:
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*