Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Cake
20 minutes prep time
4 hours cooking time
- 500g What’s Cooking Chocolate Mousse (803337)
- 1L Cold milk
- 120g Chocolate cookie crumbs
- 300g Raspberries
- Place cookie crumbs on the bottom of a medium size springform pan and press together firmly to form a crust.
- Place in fridge to set while you prepare the filling.
- Pour 1L of chilled milk into a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered chocolate mousse blend.
- Using an electric whisk, blend on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Continue to beat the mixture on high speed for another 5-8 minutes until the mixture is sufficiently aerated.
- Decant onto the biscuit crust in springform pan.
- Refrigerate until the mousse filling is set, between 3-4 hours.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.