Chocolate Flavoured Mousse
10 minutes prep time
1 hour cooking time
- 500g What's Cooking™ Chocolate Mousse sachet
- 1L Milk
- Pour 1L of chilled milk into a mixing bowl.
- Add 500g What's Cooking™ Chocolate Mousse sachet.
- Using an electric whisk, blend on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Continue to beat mixture on high speed for another 5-8 minutes until the mixture is sufficiently aerated.
- Decant into serving bowls.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours at 4°C.
Freddy Hirsch products used in this recipe:
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*