Chicken Stew Mix
- 2kg Chicken portions
- 200g Onions, chopped
- 500g Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 500g Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1.25L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Chicken Stew Mix sachet
- Brown onion and chicken together in a pot.
- Add 1L water, cover pot with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix 100g What's Cooking™ Chicken Stew Mix sachet with 250ml water and add to chicken, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.