Chicken Stew Mix
15 minutes prep time
1 hour 30 minutes cooking time
- 2kg Chicken portions
- 200g Onions, chopped
- 500g Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 500g Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1.25L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Chicken Stew Mix sachet
- Brown onion and chicken together in a pot.
- Add 1L water, cover pot with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix 100g What's Cooking™ Chicken Stew Mix sachet with 250ml water and add to chicken, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.