Chicken in a Hurry
10 minutes prep time
1 hour 30 minutes cooking time
- 2kg Chicken in a hurry
- 1.25L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Chicken in a Hurry sachet
- 1kg Mixed frozen vegetables
- Place chicken in a pot with 1L water, cover with lid and cook until chicken is tender.
- Mix 100g What's Cooking™ Chicken in a Hurry sachet with 250ml water and add to chicken, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.