15 minutes prep time
1 hour cooking time
- 1.2L Water
- 150g What's Cooking™ Breyani sachet
- 1kg Chicken
- 300g Raw lentils
- 300g Rice
- 50ml Oil
- Rub chicken cubes 9fillets) or pieces with a 150g What's Cooking™ Breyani sachet.
- Heat oil in a pot and fry the chicken until the spice starts to roast.
- Add water and bring to the boil.
- Add the raw lentils to and rice.
- Simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the rice and lentils are cooked. Add water as needed.
- Options - chopped coriander, potatoes and egg can also be added.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.