10 minutes prep time
12 minutes cooking time
Serve with some fresh bread rolls of braaibroodjies
- 4 Peaches, halved and stone removed
- 200g Halloumi cheese, cut into large cubes
- 6 Lemon leaves
- 500g Freddy Hirsch Kameelhout Boerewors ( 802273) , portioned into 6 sausages
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 6 Freddy Hirsch Bamboo Sosatie skewers ( 869132)
- Preheat a braai over medium high heat.
- Soak the skewers in water.
- Thread the peaches, halloumi, lemon leaves and boerewors equally over the skewers. Use 3 skewers per kebab rack.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the kebabs on the braai and braai for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked.
- Cut between the skewers to make individual kebabs.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.