10 minutes prep time
12 minutes cooking time
Serve with some fresh bread rolls of braaibroodjies
- 4 Peaches, halved and stone removed
- 200g Halloumi cheese, cut into large cubes
- 6 Lemon leaves
- 500g Freddy Hirsch Kameelhout Boerewors ( 802273) , portioned into 6 sausages
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 6 Freddy Hirsch Bamboo Sosatie skewers ( 869132)
- Preheat a braai over medium high heat.
- Soak the skewers in water.
- Thread the peaches, halloumi, lemon leaves and boerewors equally over the skewers. Use 3 skewers per kebab rack.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the kebabs on the braai and braai for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked.
- Cut between the skewers to make individual kebabs.