15 minutes prep time
15 minutes cooking time
- 11⁄2 avocado mashed
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1⁄2 onion finely chopped
- 20g fresh coriander chopped
- 2 chillies finely chopped
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 50g nacho chips
- 100g grated mozzarella
- 1⁄4 onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1T Quick Mix Italian herb
- 100g thinly sliced wet biltong prepared with Freddy Hirsch Hunters® Chilli Biltong Spice
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together, add salt and set aside.
- In a pan, fry the finely chopped 1⁄4 onion, then add the 2 tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add the Quick Mix Italian Herb and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Top the nacho chips with biltong, then cover with the cooked tomato and finish off with the cheese.
- Place under the grill until cheese has melted. To serve, place the guacamole on top of the cheese and enjoy!
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*