Biltong & Chicken Pasta Potjie
35 minutes prep time
45 minutes cooking time
- 80ml Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 20g garlic, finely crushed
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 500g Roast Chicken, deboned
- 250g Moist, finely sliced biltong made by using Hunters® Biltong Spice (802318)
- 100g "What’s Cooking™" Brown Onion Sauce Powder Sachet (803317)
- 500ml Cream
- 500g Pasta of your choice, cooked
- 10g Freddy Hirsch Hunters® Spice (802331)
- 100g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Place Black Pot over fire and heat oil. Sauté onions, garlic, peppers and mushrooms. Stir in pasta and biltong.
- Mix together the "What’s Cooking™" Brown Onion Sauce Powder, Hunters® Spice and cream, add ingredients into a pot.
- Allow to simmer over very low heat until the sauce thickens. Sprinkle with grated cheese, close lid and allow to melt.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*