Beef Stew Mix
15 minutes prep time
2 hours 30 minutes cooking time
- 2kg Stewing beef
- 100g Chopped onions
- 500g Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 500g Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Beef Stew Mix sachet
- Brown onion and meat together in a pot.
- Add 1.5L water, cover pot with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix 100g What's Cooking™ Beef Stew Mix sachet with 500ml water and add meat, stirring occasionally. Adjust water if needed.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.