Beef Stew Mix
15 minutes prep time
2 hours 30 minutes cooking time
- 2kg Stewing beef
- 100g Chopped onions
- 500g Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 500g Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Beef Stew Mix sachet
- Brown onion and meat together in a pot.
- Add 1.5L water, cover pot with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix 100g What's Cooking™ Beef Stew Mix sachet with 500ml water and add meat, stirring occasionally. Adjust water if needed.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.