Barbeque Ribs Marinated in di Cardelli Spare Rib Marinade with Grilled Corn
3 hours 30 minutes prep time
3 hours 30 minutes cooking time
- 6 whole Beef Short Ribs (about 1,7-1,9kg)
- 250ml di Cardelli Spare Rib Marinade plus extra for basting
- 125g Soft Butter
- 15ml (1tbsp) Peri-Peri Rub
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 Handful fresh chopped Coriander
- 6 Ears corn, husks removed
- Place the ribs in a flat container and cover with the di Cardelli Spare Rib Marinade, allow to Marinade at room temperature for 2 - 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180'C. Line a roasting tray with foil and place the marinated ribs on the tray. Cover with more foil and roast in the oven for 2 - 3 hours or until the meat is soft but does not fall from the bone.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, Freddy Hirsch Peri-Peri Rub and garlic. Mix until well blended.
- Prepare medium coals and grill the ribs, while basting with the extra di Cardelli Spare Rib Marinade for 12 - 15 minutes on each side until caramelised.
- Grill the corn for 8 - 10 minutes over the same fire. Remove from the heat. Brush the corn with the peri-peri butter and return to the hear for another 3 - 4 minutes.
- Serve the grilled ribs with the grilled corn and extra peri-peri butter.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.