10 minutes prep time
45 minutes cooking time
- 500g What's Cooking™ Malva Pudding sachet
- 200ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 400ml Water
- 1 Tin ideal milk/400ml cream
- 100g Margarine / Butter
- 250g White sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the milk and egg together.
- Combine the milk and egg mixture with a 500g What's Cooking™ Malva Pudding sachet.
- Bake in a 36cm x 27cm ovenproof dish for 30-40 minutes.
- Optional - add 1 tablespoon apricot jam to the milk and egg mixture.
- To prepare the sauce, heat all the ingredients for the sauce in a pot until it starts to boil and the sugar is dissolved.
- Throw the sauce over the hot pudding and let it stand until the sauce is soaked in. Optional - serve lukewarm with What's Cooking™ Custard.