10 minutes prep time
- 500g What's Cooking™ Custard Powder sachet
- 2L Milk or 2.5L Milk, depending on desired consistency
- For a thin custard: Pour 2.5L milk into a mixing bowl.
- For thick custard; Pour 2L milk into a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add 500g What's Cooking™ Custard Powder sachet to the milk.
- Using an electric whisk, mix on the lowest speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Continue to mix at the highest speed for another 3 minutes.
- Decant in serving bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least 45 min before serving.
- Serve as desired.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!