10 minutes prep time
45 minutes cooking time
- 1L Water
- 150g What's Cooking™ Curry Mince sachet
- 1.5kg Mince
- 200g Chutney
- Fry the mince in a pot until browned.
- Add the 150g sachet Curry Mince and fry with the meat until it becomes roasted.
- Add the water and simmer until thickened. Adjust water as needed.
- Add the chutney and mix through.
- Optional - add potatoes and peas.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!