What’s Cooking™ Butter Chicken Pizza
1 hour prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- To prepare Butter Chicken:
- 20g oil
- 50g onion, sliced
- 100g tomato, chopped
- 500g chicken breast, cubed
- 40g What’s Cooking™ Butter Chicken Spice (803322)
- 150ml water
- 100g Bulgarian yogurt
- 50g fresh cream
- 20g butter
- 4 medium pizza bases
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 20gr crispy fried onions
- 10g freshly chopped coriander
- Mix 20g of What’s Cooking Butter Chicken Spice with the yogurt and rub onto the cubed chicken fillet.
- Allow to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oil and fry sliced onions and tomatoes with the remaining Butter Chicken Spice till it forms a paste. (Add water should the oil be too little/ paste to dry).
- Add marinated chicken and brown together with spice paste.
- Add water and bring to the boil, then turn down and allow to simmer over low heat until chicken is tender and cooked, and sauce starts to thicken.
- Add butter and cream
- Allow ingredients to simmer together – Do not bring to the boil as the Cream might Split.
- Once cooled down, shred chicken.
- Bake Pizza bases in oven till crispy.
- Top with shredded chicken, spoons full of Greek yogurt, fresh coriander and crispy fried onions.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.