What’s Cooking™ Butter Chicken Pizza
1 hour prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- To prepare Butter Chicken:
- 20g oil
- 50g onion, sliced
- 100g tomato, chopped
- 500g chicken breast, cubed
- 40g What’s Cooking™ Butter Chicken Spice (803322)
- 150ml water
- 100g Bulgarian yogurt
- 50g fresh cream
- 20g butter
- 4 medium pizza bases
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 20gr crispy fried onions
- 10g freshly chopped coriander
- Mix 20g of What’s Cooking Butter Chicken Spice with the yogurt and rub onto the cubed chicken fillet.
- Allow to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oil and fry sliced onions and tomatoes with the remaining Butter Chicken Spice till it forms a paste. (Add water should the oil be too little/ paste to dry).
- Add marinated chicken and brown together with spice paste.
- Add water and bring to the boil, then turn down and allow to simmer over low heat until chicken is tender and cooked, and sauce starts to thicken.
- Add butter and cream
- Allow ingredients to simmer together – Do not bring to the boil as the Cream might Split.
- Once cooled down, shred chicken.
- Bake Pizza bases in oven till crispy.
- Top with shredded chicken, spoons full of Greek yogurt, fresh coriander and crispy fried onions.
Freddy Hirsch products used in this recipe:
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*