15 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 1.93L Water
- 150g What's Cooking™ Vindaloo Curry Sachet
- 200ml Oil
- 2kg Beef
- 320g Fresh tomato
- 100g Tomato paste
- 300g Onions
- heat the oil in a pot.
- Fry the onion until it starts to soften.
- Add a 150g What's Cooking™ Vindaloo Curry Sachet and fry until it start to roast.
- Add a bit of the water and cook until it becomes a paste. Add the fresh tomatoes and fry until it starts to soften.
- Add the meat and brown in the paste mixture.
- After the meat has browned add the remaining water, cover and simmer until the meat is tender. Adjust water as needed.
- Add the tomato paste and mix through.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.