15 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 1.93L Water
- 150g What's Cooking™ Vindaloo Curry Sachet
- 200ml Oil
- 2kg Beef
- 320g Fresh tomato
- 100g Tomato paste
- 300g Onions
- heat the oil in a pot.
- Fry the onion until it starts to soften.
- Add a 150g What's Cooking™ Vindaloo Curry Sachet and fry until it start to roast.
- Add a bit of the water and cook until it becomes a paste. Add the fresh tomatoes and fry until it starts to soften.
- Add the meat and brown in the paste mixture.
- After the meat has browned add the remaining water, cover and simmer until the meat is tender. Adjust water as needed.
- Add the tomato paste and mix through.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*