Superb Oukraal® Griller Soft Tacos with Crunchy Coleslaw
20 minutes prep time
35 minutes cooking time
- 500 g Oukraal® Griller (80 2683 - K)
- 6 wholegrain tortillas, warmed according to the instructions
- 1 small green cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and cubed
- 1/2 a red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients for the salsa in a small bowl, sprinkle the salt and lime juice over.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a food processor. Process until smooth and set aside.
- Grill the Oukraal® Griller over medium coals until cooked through or to your liking.
- Allow each guest to build their own taco. Fill each taco with the crunchy cabbage, top with a piece of the Oukraal® Griller and finish with the salsa and spicy taco sauce.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.