Rogan Josh Curry
15 minutes prep time
1 hour 30 minutes cooking time
- 1.85L Water
- 150g What's Cooking™ Rogan Josh sachet
- 200ml Oil
- 2kg Mutton
- 400g Yogurt
- 100g Tomato paste
- 300g Onions
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Fry the onion until it starts to soften.
- Add a 150g What's Cooking™ Rogan Josh sachet and fry until it starts to roast.
- Add a bit of the water and cook until it becomes a paste.
- Add the meat and brown in the paste mixture.
- After the meat has browned add the rest of the water, cover and simmer until the meat is tender. Adjust water as needed.
- Add the tomato paste and yogurt and mix through.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.