Rogan Josh Curry
15 minutes prep time
1 hour 30 minutes cooking time
- 1.85L Water
- 150g What's Cooking™ Rogan Josh sachet
- 200ml Oil
- 2kg Mutton
- 400g Yogurt
- 100g Tomato paste
- 300g Onions
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Fry the onion until it starts to soften.
- Add a 150g What's Cooking™ Rogan Josh sachet and fry until it starts to roast.
- Add a bit of the water and cook until it becomes a paste.
- Add the meat and brown in the paste mixture.
- After the meat has browned add the rest of the water, cover and simmer until the meat is tender. Adjust water as needed.
- Add the tomato paste and yogurt and mix through.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*