OUPA’S Boerewors Nachos
2 hours prep time
30 minutes cooking time
- 1 pack Nacho chips
- 1 scroll Oupa’s BoereworsTM
- What’s Cooking Italian Stew Tub, to sprinkle
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 20 ml Chilli
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tin Tomato and onion relish
- 1 tub Sour cream
- 1 bunch Spring onion
- 1 Red pepper
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Onion
- 5 ml Lemon juice
- Braai Oupa’s BoereworsTM - 802885 until shiny and brown on the outside and cooked through. Cut into pieces and set aside for later.
- Mash avocado until soft and creamy. Add chopped onions and lemon juice.
- Brown garlic and chili in a saucepan. Add tomato and onion relish, sprinkle with What’s Cooking Italian Stew - 803311 and let simmer until thicker consistency.
- Spread nacho chips out on a baking tray. Grate cheddar cheese over the top. Place under the grill until cheese is melted.
- Scatter Oupa’s BoereworsTM pieces over nacho chips. Add dollops of guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.
- Sprinkle with snipped spring onions and chopped red pepper for garnish.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*