15 minutes prep time
35 minutes cooking time
6 hot dog rolls, cut open at the top. A small hand full of wild rocket leaves. 125 ml sour cream
- 500g Legacy® Boerewors
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 15ml Chopped chilli
- A big handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 125ml Corn kernels, cooked
- Pinch, twist and cut the sausages to the size of the rolls.
- Peel and slice the avocado into small cubes. Season with salt and drizzle with lime juice.
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, chilli, coriander and corn together in a bowl and season to taste.
- Braai the Legacy® Boerewors over the coals.
- Fill the bread rolls with some rocket leaves, and a sausage each. Mix the avocado through the rest of the salsa. Top each Boerie with lots of salsa and dollops of sour cream.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*