THE ULTIMATE KAMEELHOUT® BOEREWORS ROLLS
20 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- 500g Kameelhout® Boerewors
- For the salsa:
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 15ml Chopped chilli
- A big handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 125ml Corn kernels, cooked
- Hot dog rolls, cut open at the top
- A small handful of wild rocket leaves
- 125ml Sour cream
- Pinch, twist and cut the sausages to the size of the rolls. Peel and slice the avocado into small cubes.
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, chilli, coriander and corn together in a bowl and season to taste.
- Braai the Kameelhout® Boerewors over the coals.
- Fill the bread rolls with some rocket leaves, and a sausage each. Mix the avocado through the rest of the salsa. Top each boerie with lotsof salsa and dollops of sour cream.