THE ULTIMATE KAMEELHOUT® BOEREWORS ROLLS
20 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
- 500g Kameelhout® Boerewors
- For the salsa:
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 15ml Chopped chilli
- A big handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 125ml Corn kernels, cooked
- Hot dog rolls, cut open at the top
- A small handful of wild rocket leaves
- 125ml Sour cream
- Pinch, twist and cut the sausages to the size of the rolls. Peel and slice the avocado into small cubes.
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, chilli, coriander and corn together in a bowl and season to taste.
- Braai the Kameelhout® Boerewors over the coals.
- Fill the bread rolls with some rocket leaves, and a sausage each. Mix the avocado through the rest of the salsa. Top each boerie with lotsof salsa and dollops of sour cream.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.