FO SHO Braai Spice Grilled T-Bone Steak
5 minutes prep time
45 minutes cooking time
- 125g butter, softened
- 10ml smoked paprika
- 5ml chili flakes
- 10ml garlic, chopped
- 5ml salt
- 60ml olive oil
- 4 large potatoes, sliced in wedges
- 15ml What's Cooking™ Chips & Wedges Spice
- 30ml FO SHO Braai Spice
- 4 T-Bone steaks
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the potato wedges on a large roasting pan. Drizzle with 30ml olive oil. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes. Toss the potatoes with What's Cooking™ Chips & Wedges Spice. Roast the potatoes for another 10 minutes or until crunchy.
- In the meantime; combine the butter, smoked paprika, chili flakes, garlic and salt. Place the butter mixture on a large piece of cling wrap and roll into a log. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a braai grill over medium high heat. Combine the remaining olive oil and FO SHO Braai Spice together in a small bowl. Rub the T-Bone steaks with the spice mixture. Grill the steaks for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and done to your liking.
- Top the steaks with a slice of flavoured butter and serve with the potato wedges.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.