FO SHO Braai Spice Grilled T-Bone Steak
5 minutes prep time
45 minutes cooking time
- 125g butter, softened
- 10ml smoked paprika
- 5ml chili flakes
- 10ml garlic, chopped
- 5ml salt
- 60ml olive oil
- 4 large potatoes, sliced in wedges
- 15ml What's Cooking™ Chips & Wedges Spice
- 30ml FO SHO Braai Spice
- 4 T-Bone steaks
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the potato wedges on a large roasting pan. Drizzle with 30ml olive oil. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes. Toss the potatoes with What's Cooking™ Chips & Wedges Spice. Roast the potatoes for another 10 minutes or until crunchy.
- In the meantime; combine the butter, smoked paprika, chili flakes, garlic and salt. Place the butter mixture on a large piece of cling wrap and roll into a log. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a braai grill over medium high heat. Combine the remaining olive oil and FO SHO Braai Spice together in a small bowl. Rub the T-Bone steaks with the spice mixture. Grill the steaks for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and done to your liking.
- Top the steaks with a slice of flavoured butter and serve with the potato wedges.
Stand a chance to go into a draw to win a .75kw Biltong Slicer valued over R5000*