Beef in a Hurry
10 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 2kg Stewing beef
- 2L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Beef in a Hurry sachet
- 1kg Mixed frozen vegetables
- Place meat in a pot with 1.5L water, cover with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix the 100g What's Cooking™ Beef in a Hurry sachet with 500ml water and add to meat, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.