Curried Chops with Chunky Onions
30 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
Perfect for the braai or to be cooked in the oven!
- 1kg Pork loin or lamb chops
- 150g Freddy Hirsch Quick Mix Sosatie Marinade (752097)
- 300ml Water
- 15ml Freddy Hirsch Vinegar (905811)
- 200g Onions, sliced into chunks and lightly sautéed
- 30g Apricot jam
- 5g Fresh coriander, chopped
- Add the Sosatie Marinade to water and vinegar and mix together.
- Add onions, apricot jam and coriander and mix together well.
- Marinade the chops in the prepared marinade over night.
- Remove from marinade and grill on fire, or in oven until cooked.
- Heat the left over marinade in a separate pot, allow to simmer until the sauce thickens.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.